Hello Again...

It's been a long time since I've run a blog.

If you happen to be one of my old readers, you will recall me writing about my relationship with my husband, my newfound status as a military spouse, my pregnancy with my oldest, my adventures with doula work, my aspirations to become a midwife, teacher, and counselor for mothers, my secondary infertility woes and struggles living with PCOS, and our little bitty family's great big move to the desert... and then I sort of abruptly abandoned my writing in favor of the quick and easy status updates Facebook offered instead. Life picked up the pace and I got swept away.

Several years later, I found myself missing the weight of a computer on my lap, a keyboard under my fingers, annoying my husband with what he not-so-fondly described as "the hail storm" every time inspiration struck and I began a manic typing episode. I missed telling descriptive tales rather than short blurbs and status updates. Of course, now I have three children who provide me with plenty of subjects and things to write about.

It's a bit frustrating trying to blog from a tablet, but until I can get myself a proper computer, it'll be my main form of writing. It's better than trying to write from my cell phone, at least! I'm too blind to even attempt it!

Anyway, I hope you'll stick around. Bookmark me and check back for updates!

<3 Kimmee








Comments